- Popular Searches
- Top Loading Water Cooler Dispenser,3 5 Gallon Bottle,Compressi
- Popular Searches
$48 Labuduo Yacht Traction Mat, EVA Surfboard Traction Mat, Anti-Sli Sports Outdoors Outdoor Recreation Water Sports $48 Labuduo Yacht Traction Mat, EVA Surfboard Traction Mat, Anti-Sli Sports Outdoors Outdoor Recreation Water Sports /molter1538059.html,acloudservice.net,Labuduo,$48,Mat,,Surfboard,Mat,,EVA,Anti-Sli,Yacht,Traction,Traction,Sports Outdoors , Outdoor Recreation , Water Sports Labuduo Yacht 5% OFF Traction Mat EVA Surfboard Anti-Sli Labuduo Yacht 5% OFF Traction Mat EVA Surfboard Anti-Sli /molter1538059.html,acloudservice.net,Labuduo,$48,Mat,,Surfboard,Mat,,EVA,Anti-Sli,Yacht,Traction,Traction,Sports Outdoors , Outdoor Recreation , Water Sports
EVA yacht anti-skid pad adopts new environmental protection plastic foam material, imitation teak design, with good buffer performance, anti-shock, heat-insulation, moisture-proof, anti-chemical corrosion, and non-toxic, not water absorption. Its shockproof performance is better than that of traditional foaming materials such as polystyrene (foam), and meets the requirements of environmental protection. Compared with shockproof packaging, it can be cut and shaped. It have more extensive use because of large density difference.
1. Made of high-quality EVA material, non-toxic, good anti-shock performance, resistant to seawater, grease, acid, alkali and other chemicals corrosion.
2. Strong adhesive at the back of the pad, easy to install and remove, convenient and firm.
3. check design ensures your front foot will be locked to your board when you are turning.
4. Provides a non-slippery for your boat in both wet and dry conditions.
5. Imitation teak design, perfectly decorate your surfboard and yacht, etc.
6. It can be cut to any shape or stripe according to your need.
Optional Color: Grey amp; Black Strips, Brown amp; Black Strips
Size: Approx. 55x190x0.6 cm/ 21.65x74.80x0.24 inch
1 x Surfboard Traction Pad
Mayfair Gallery operates at the heart of the international antiques trade, dealing in a diverse range of 19th century furnishings and artworks. Since opening in 1975, the gallery has held an integral position in both the domestic and global antiques markets, a status that it continues to enjoy.
Mayfair Gallery prioritises quality above all else, meaning that each work in the collection is selected with expert care and precision. By combining firm knowledge of the contemporary antiques trade with keen aesthetic sensitivity, the gallery presents its customers with only the finest works.Discover More